Silicone Mould Putty is Easy to Use

The main reason for using this product is that it is really easy. In fact, it is so easy it is quite literally child’s play. With supervision, a child can easily make their own jewellery, repair a toy or make a special gift for mother’s day.

Safe to Use

Provided you choose a good quality product, it is 100% safe.  stacking blocks The best putty is made from none toxic ingredients, which means that they give off no fumes and that most people can use this product without using gloves.

Naturally, people with an allergy to silicone have to be very careful if they do decide to use the product. The putty really does contain silicone, so has the potential to cause an allergic reaction for the relatively few in the population, who are sensitive to this compound.

The only other thing you need to be aware of is that during the setting process the mould will give off some heat. Therefore, you need to keep children and pets away from your moulds as they set.

If you have children, you will need to keep the two pots of putty out of their reach. The putty is colourful, so children are going to be drawn to it and will want to play with the soft, squishy product. It is a safe product, but it is not suitable for children to be around unsupervised because of the risk that they will swallow some or choke on it. If you let your kids use it be with them at all times, be sure they are not allergic to silicone and make sure they thoroughly wash their hands after using it.

Not Messy

Mixing the product is easy. There are no liquids involved, so there is no risk of dropping gummy product on your furniture.

No Special Equipment Needed

To make your moulds you do not need any special equipment or tools. All you need is a clear flat area on which to put your mould while it is setting.

How to Use Moulding Putty